NOTE: Application Fees must be paid before processing the rental application $65/adult
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
- A current verifiable State or Photo ID is required at the time you submit your application for processing
- Each individual over the age of 18 years who intends to reside in the subject dwelling unit must submit a separate Rental Application
- Any property with more than one adult applying must qualify solely and individually regarding credit, criminal and rental history. IIncome verification, as stated below, will be considered a household qualification for all qualifying parties.
- No more than 3 unrelated adults in any property
- Credit score/Negative Credit History
- 650-800 = Standard Approval*
- 600-649 = Conditional Approval*
- 530-599 = Possible Denial
- Below 530 = Denied
- Identity Verification
- Criminal History
- Rent-to-Income Verification
- Eviction Records
- Employment Verification
- Rental History
*Other factors that may affect the overall approval
Residency may be denied due to a criminal record; please see criminal criteria below:
- Automatic Denial of Tenancy for Convicted Crimes Within the Past Seven (7) Years Include:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-degree murder
- Harassment or stalking
- Simple or aggravated robbery
- Terrorist threats
- Felony controlled substance
- Felony burglary/theft
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-degree sexual assault or misconduct
- 2nd-degree manslaughter
- 1st and 2nd-degree assault
- In possession of a controlled substance or intent to distribute a controlled substance
- Any Misdemeanor may be subject to Denial
- The type of charge and date of conviction may affect the decision
- Proof of resolution may also be required
- Any Felony conviction less than 7 years from release will be denied
- Per Federal regulation, drug and alcohol use felonies may be acceptable with proper documentation
- Regardless of the conviction date, no applicant with a felony conviction for any of the following will be accepted
- Acts of violence
- Sex crimes
- Illegal manufacturing or distribution of drugs
- NET monthly income must be a minimum of 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- If you are self-employed, you will need to provide the following proof of income through bank statements and tax returns.
- *Unemployment is not an approved form of income.
- A rental reference must be provided that confirms a minimum of 1 year or more of valid, verifiable rental history from a third-party landlord.
- If rental history includes: late payments, eviction(s), excessive lease violations, extreme property damage, unauthorized tenants/pets, pest infestations due to tenant negligence, improper notice to vacate, three or more late notices within 12 months, noise or nuisance violations, two or more NSF charges, or outstanding balance owed, you may not be approved.
- Falsification of rental application (including non-disclosure of criminal records)
- Collection filings caused by breaking a lease agreement
- Outstanding bad debts being reported on the credit report of more than $100 but less than $1000 may be accepted with proper explanation and proof
- Excessive balances sent to collections may result in Denial
- Outstanding debt to a property management company or previous/current landlord may result in Denial
- Any applicant with a bankruptcy not showing as discharged will be denied until proof is provided
- After a bankruptcy has been discharged, the Applicant may be required to show six (6) months of positive established credit
Application processing time
- Management makes every effort to begin processing applications within 24 to 48 business hours of receipt (pursuant to Applicant providing all necessary ID & paperwork)
- NOTE: Management reserves the right to deny tenancy based on an inability to contact the references provided
- Application approval or denial notification times will vary, but management will make every effort to notify applicants as timely as possible.
- All deposits MUST be paid within 24 hours of approval